Pages

Beauty

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

KESHI BOASTS: Even if I’m Sacked, Other Countries Are Ready To Employ Me

The coach of Nigeria’s national team the Super Eagles is pissed at the criticisms he has been receiving from all angles concerning the poor performance of the country at recent football games.
Keshi who thinks it is not his fault exploded in an interview with my colleagues at AfricanFootball.com, saying;

“It’s not about the game, it’s about other personal stuff. So, if tomorrow they say Keshi leave, there is no shaking because there are two or three countries waiting for me.“My job is about hire and fire.”
“I have coached in other places before and I was not fired. If it comes down to Nigeria, I have been here before, qualified Nigeria for 2002 World Cup with Amodu Shaibu and we were asked to leave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENTS HERE.
WE LOVE COMMENTS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Videos